In addition to being the author of full-length fiction and non-fiction, Brent Loehr’s work has appeared in magazines across North America including:
- A cover story and feature article on The Hideout recording studio (Kevin Churko et al) appeared online and in Professional Sound magazine
- A story about Canadian rocker Todd Kerns appeared online and in Canadian Musician magazine.
- A column about the long overdue wait for the next Saskatchewan ball player to make the Big Leagues was on the Canadian Baseball Network website (Following Terry Puhl)
- A version of Qablunaaq on Hudson Bay appeared online and in an edition of Westworld magazine (CAA) and across the country simultaneously in Going Places magazine.
- Strange Animal was published online and in the special humor issue of Transition magazine.
- The Swedish Chef (based on Svenska Kocken) was published online and in Swedish Press magazine.
- Just a Ball was published in Prairies North
- My One and Only Skip, and an excerpt from The Africa Diaries appeared in the Society in two separate issues.